By choosing to receive electronic copies of your IRS Information tax returns, you acknowledge and consent to the following terms:
1. You have a computer that can access the Internet.For the best experience, we encourage you to use an up to date version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. You also need to have hardware that supports this software.
2. You will be able to view Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) files and read Adobe PDF files.To download and print a PDF file, install Adobe Acrobat Reader. We will notify you within 3 to 5 business days if any changes are made to the method of electronic delivery.
3. You agree to electronically receive the following IRS information tax returns: Form 1099-K or Form 1099-MISC.Your IRS information tax returns remain available electronically for one year following the date it is originally made available to you electronically. You may obtain a paper copy of the electronic information by printing it from your computer.If your account is suspended, terminated or cancelled, your consent is nullified and a copy of your IRS information tax return will be mailed to the address provided on your Form W-9.
4. If you select electronic delivery, you will receive email and online communications and disclosures regarding your account instead of physical mail. Communications will not be provided in paper form unless you have elected not to receive electronic communications.Your consent applies to all IRS information tax returns we send, disclose, or communicate to you online. In addition to emails with embedded links and attachments, this includes disclosures, statements, and notices such as the annual privacy notice posted on our website.
5. You permit Lumanu or our 3rd party service provider to obtain your electronic signature if you choose to sign certain communications. If you do sign electronically, your electronic signature will bind you to the terms and conditions to the same extent as if you signed the communications on paper with an ink signature.
6. You will update your Lumanu account for any changes to your email address.
7. When requesting IRS information tax returns in paper form, your request will not nullify this consent for future electronic deliveries of IRS information tax returns and other Lumanu online communications unless consent is withdrawn.You may request an IRS information tax return in paper form by contacting us at email@example.com.
8. Your consent to receive electronic IRS information tax returns is effective immediately until you choose to withdraw it.You may withdraw your consent electronically by by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Your withdrawal of consent will take effect 10 to 14 days after we receive it. We will confirm the withdrawal of consent and the date it takes effect by notifying you electronically, and will provide subsequent IRS information tax return via US Postal Service.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through the sites or at Electronic Tax Consent, c/o Lumanu Inc., 1528 Webster Street, Oakland, CA 94612