We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to work directly with our founders to drive new customer acquisition. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter to get in on the ground floor and grow their sales career at fast-paced marketing tech startup.
The ideal candidate will have have prior experience developing leads and early stage relationships with potential customers. You will use your strong communication skills and results-driven, competitive attitude to boost sales and contribute to immediate and long-term business growth.
Join us and you will
- Work closely with Lumanu founders to steer sales opportunities from initial contact to close
- Set up meetings and demos between prospective clients and Lumanu founders
- Source and qualify new leads from market research and marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential customers through cold outbound efforts
- Convert inbound leads to opportunities
- Identify client needs and articulate Lumanu's product and value proposition
- Participate in sales pitches and pricing negotiations
- Establish and document scalable business development process for top-of-funnel activities
What you’ll need to be successful
- Entrepreneurial at heart. You thrive in a startup environment. You’re the kind of person who prefers to use resourcefulness over resources.
- Energetic and proactive. You’re the kind of person who likes to make things happen. You get things done.
- Highly Pragmatic. You like to deploy your time on tasks that have the highest return on investment.
- 1+ years in a business development or sales role
- Proven track record of success by hitting and surpassing quotas and business objectives
- Comfortable engaging with prospects and building relationships with excellent follow-up skills and tenacity to turn leads into customers
- Excellent at keeping track of metrics and using them to adjust sales efforts
- Superb task management, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Previous experience selling to ecommerce, enterprise marketing teams, and agencies