We are looking for a Product Manager who is motivated and thrives in a fast-growth startup environment to help Lumanu continue our growth as the premier media rights and distribution platform. Lumanu is used by brands like Uber and Marriott to revolutionize how they interact with celebrities and influencers to create captivating content that powers the future of digital marketing.
As a Product Manager at Lumanu, you will work closely with company leaders and external stakeholders to deliver a first-of-its-kind technology in the digital media space. You will work with some of the biggest and fastest growing brands out there to deliver a solution that powers the future of consumer marketing. You will have ownership over broad product areas with a wide scope of responsibilities as our product and team continues to grow.
Join us and you will
- Contribute to the vision and design of a next generation marketing platform
- Work cross-functionally with the customer success, engineering, marketing and sales teams to develop product roadmap and feature prioritization
- Gather data from our customers, industry leaders, and other players in our industry to predict trends and identify new product opportunities and features
- Establish goals and KPIs for the products or features, set up processes to ensure we continually track & learn, and drive priorities to execute and improve
- Cultivate a great culture where everyone can do their best work. Promote ownership and accountability, great communication, learning and teaching, good decision making, and a push for very high standards
- 3+ years of experience working on a SaaS product
- Strategic thinker that combines business acumen and technical know-how to drive decisions
- Have experience working with agile engineering teams with tools like Asana to manage product milestones and communicate priorities
- Not afraid to to take initiative but also highly collaborative, self-driven and able to work independently, and and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a startup environment
- Insanely curious. Before you even consider a solution, you want to understand and clearly articulate the problem. And when devising solutions, you seek and value input from as many sources as possible and work as a servant leader in your team to create products that delight. You are passionate about defining goals and metrics and other ways to know it's working and solving customers' problems once deployed
- Experience in marketing tech or adtech
- Former product owner or startup founder
We like to keep employees happy and are always looking for ways to improve our overall work culture and benefits package.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible WFH, vacation and PTO policies
- Regular company outings
- Company offsites