As a Full-Stack Engineer at Lumanu, you will build technology that combines the best of creative marketing and programmatic advertising. We are ambitious, engaged, and excited about building a revolutionary marketing platform that truly understands what makes content good, how to find the best talent to create more good content, and how to get that good content to consumers as effectively as possible.
We're looking for fantastic engineers who can work harder, faster, and smarter without sacrificing technical excellence. Our challenges are unique, and we are rapidly revolutionizing an enormous industry, so you should be excited to build systems that will impact how companies communicate with consumers all over the world.
Join us and you will
- Be instrumental in building core parts of our platform
- Work in a powerful cutting edge technology stack
- Help guide the direction of our product and company
- Have a significant ownership stake in the company
- Become an engineering leader as we grow our product team
What you’ll need to be successful at Lumanu
- Attention-to-Detail: You strive to prove that speed and quality are not conflicting; you can achieve both at the same time.
- Versatility: In addition to having an intimate knowledge of the whole modern web stack, you understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc...) and how they impact the performance of your application.
- Passion: You feel ownership over everything you ship; you'd never call code "released" until you're confident it's correct. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage. You have sound judgment.
- Team player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team than you ever could alone. You rely and thrive on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Design and business acumen: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you're working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature designed for thousands of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Deep expertise in Clojure or ClojureScript
- Expertise in one or more aspects of enterprise software architecture including caching, concurrency, database architecture, message queues
- Expertise with deployment, monitoring, and testing of large scale applications involving multiple services