We are experiencing a massive shift of the consumer experience from traditional media to creator-driven media. There is a need for technology to empower content creators to thrive in this new economy. Lumanu is at the center of this universe, and we're building the first universally trusted platform to help creators collaborate better, get paid faster, and grow their business.
We're looking for full stack engineers to help build out the core parts of our platform. Our ideal candidate
- enjoys working with talented colleagues in a fast-paced iterative environments
- has experience building modern web applications
- is able to find the right balance and make tradeoffs between delivering high-quality, polished technology and getting a product to market as quickly as possible
Join us and you will
- Be instrumental in building core parts of our platform
- Work in a powerful cutting edge technology stack
- Help guide the direction of our product and company
- Have a significant ownership stake in the company
- Become an engineering leader as we grow our product team
What you’ll need to be successful at Lumanu
- Attention-to-Detail: You strive to prove that speed and quality are not conflicting; you can achieve both at the same time.
- Versatility: In addition to having knowledge of the modern web stack, you understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc...)
- Passion: You feel ownership over everything you build. You crave knowledge and want to get better at building products that users find value and joy in using.
- Team player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team than you ever could alone. You rely and thrive on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Deep expertise in Clojure or ClojureScript
- Expertise in one or more aspects of enterprise software architecture including caching, concurrency, database architecture, message queues
- Expertise with deployment, monitoring, and testing of large scale applications involving multiple services