Everything you need to know about using Lumanu Projects
Lumanu Projects puts deliverables, advertiser access, invoices, and contracts all in one place––aka, it’s a life-saver for anyone who works with creators. Here’s how to get started.
Check out the Projects tab of your Lumanu account
With the Projects tab, you will be able to…
- Filter the projects by the creator's name, handle, tags, or channels connected.
- Click the link to access the Project content from the creator.
- View the creator's Instagram and Facebook handles if they have connected them to their Lumau account at any time.
- Invite other members of your team to have access to the Project.
- Toggle to view Projects based on whitelisting access or sharing permissions
In the “My Projects” tab you will be able to see Projectss shared directly with you by the creator, whereas with the “Team Projects” tab you can see Projects that other team members have access to.
To access the Project content, all you have to do is...
- View the Project in your dashboard
- Click the Project link to access
It’s that easy. From there, you will be able to…
- View and download unlimited assets of any file type
- Comment on the Project to request revisions or indicate the approval status
- Review notes, captions, documents, and briefs attached by the creator
- See the invoice and payment history