Improved Creator Tagging Feature within Lumanu Platform
As our team strives to improve the user experience for our valued partners, we’re excited to share the new and improved tagging feature within Lumanu’s Creator Manager.
Below you will see how to use this feature to help your team stay organized and easily tag influencers for certain campaigns, products, etc..
- To tag an influencer, open the “Creator Manager” to access your full list of authenticated creators.
- Select the creator to which you would like to add a tag and click “View Profile”
- Input your tag below the creator’s name. You can add as many tags as you’d like.
- Once you have created your tag, it will appear on the right hand side of the influencers social accounts.
- You can then hop into the Content Manager to search for Influencer Tags within the Filters tool.
- To find specific pieces of content with a tag, simply type in your tag in the “Influencer Tag” section.
Below are some helpful tips and tricks to maximize the use of the tag feature:
- Tag creators with key words relating to your upcoming campaigns to easily find that group of influencers within the Creator and Content Manager.
- Tag creators with specific category labels to divide your influencers into smaller groups based on demographic, product, promotion, etc..
- If you are an agency working with multiple brands, the Tagging feature can help organize your influencers and content into categories based on your brand partners
If you have any questions on the above, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!