This is some text inside of a div block.
Share custom audiences for targeting with influencer content
Lumanu supports amplifying your influencer content to your custom audiences.
Why is this valuable?
Having an influencer account show an audience branded content often delivers great results.
Example 1: Customer lookalike audience created and targeted through influencer accounts to drive prospecting.
Example 2: Website visitors (re-marketing audience) shown influencer content on Instagram with call to action driving clicks to brand landing page.
How can I share audiences with my Lumanu instance?
Each Lumanu instance has an associated ad account ID, ask your account manager for your ad account ID
One restriction on bulk sharing Custom and Lookalike Audiences between ad accounts is you need to be tied to a Business Manager.
[Instructions per Facebook, see url below]
To share an audience:
- Go to your Audiences
- Check the boxes next to the audiences you want to share
- Click the Actions dropdown
- Click Share
- Select or enter the ad account IDs (your Lumanu ad account ID) or names of the people you want to share the audiences with
- Click the dropdown under "Permission" and choose if you want to give the account you're sharing the audience with access to Targeting and Insights or Targeting Only
- Click Share
How do I view all my shared audiences?
To view all shared audiences across your business:
- Go to your Business Manager
- Hover over Business Settings
- Select Shared Audiences
- You (and Lumanu) can't use a shared audience to create a Lookalike Audience. If you want to target a lookalike you will need to create the lookalike audience and share that audience
- If the owner of a shared audience deletes, any ad sets using that audience become inactive
- You can't share saved audiences
Learn More About Facebook Shared Audiences