This is some text inside of a div block.
Step 1 - Vendor Setup: If this is your first time paying an invoice from Lumanu, complete this step. Otherwise skip to step 2 (invoice entry).
- Choose “Add a vendor” under Actions.
- Select “Advanced Search” (under the Vendor Name field).
- Select Payment Network ID (PNI) and enter 0210153261730879
- Press “Search." The search will pull up “Lumanu Payments."
- Click “Connect & Pay.”
Step 2 - Invoice Entry: You have two options to add invoice details to Bill.com (manual invoice entry or invoice upload).
Option 1 - Manual invoice entry.
Select “Enter a bill” under Actions.
Enter bill details.
Option 2 - Invoice upload.
- Click on the View/Pay Invoice button on your invoice email to bring up a copy of the detailed invoice.
- Print invoice to .pdf format. If using Chrome select “File” then “Print” and then set “Destination” to save as PDF.
- Drag or upload your .pdf format invoice into Bill.com Inbox.
- In your Bill.com Inbox, click on the file you uploaded and select “Enter Bill” to complete the details on that screen.