How to Moderate Comments on Dark Posts
Monitoring or responding to comments via influencer ads can not only help the brand image, but also yours! Interacting with users can help you gain more followers, increase engagement, and get more brand collaborations.
There are three ways to moderate comments as the influencer:
- Moderate comments through your Facebook Business Manager
- Moderate comments through your Facebook Page Inbox
- Moderate comments through Lumanu’s Monitoring Dashboard
How to moderate comments through Facebook Business Manager:
If you have a Facebook Business Manager, you can access all Facebook Page dark posts under Page Posts.
- Login to your Business Manager at business.facebook.com
- Click on the grid icon on the top left side of the screen and scroll down to Page Posts.
- Ensure Ad Posts is selected
- Select the Ad you’d live to view
- Comment or delete directly within the Post Preview
How to moderate comments through your Facebook Page inbox:
- Login to Facebook and navigate to your Facebook Page
- Click on your Inbox
- Select Instagram or Facebook under Comments & More on the left hand side to access and respond to comments
How to moderate comments using Lumanu
If you have granted your brand partner advertising access through Lumanu, you can view all dark posts being run through your handle by following these steps:
- Sign into your Lumanu account at creators.lumanu.com
- Once signed in click on this link to access all of your ads that are running
- Note the ad in which you’d like to view comments
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the ad
- Select Moderate Facebook Comments or Moderate Instagram Comments
- Respond, moderate, and hide comments as needed
If you have any questions about moderating comments on dark posts, don't hesitate to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org!