How to Manually Connect your Bank Account to Lumanu
Lumanu’s payment feature is the easiest way to get paid for your work. To start getting paid fast and easily, connect your bank account to Lumanu. If you do not see your bank displayed when searching through Plaid’s web login, you will need to manually connect your bank account information to authenticate your account through a micro-deposit flow. This means that after you enter your bank information, Plaid will verify your account by making two small deposits into your account, and then you will confirm the dollar amount when the deposits reach your bank successfully.
To manually connect your bank account to Plaid, follow these steps:
1. Click “Add Account” on the Settings page of your Lumanu account
2. Search the name of your bank in the search bar within Plaid and select “Link with account numbers”
3. Follow the prompts to enter your bank account information
Once you’ve successfully linked your account, you will receive 2 deposits for $.99 or less to your account within 24 hours. Monitor your transaction history to see when these deposits are complete.
When you note that the deposits have been made, follow these steps to complete your Lumanu bank account set up:
- Log back into your Lumanu account
- Select “Confirm Payments”
- Enter the deposit amount found in your bank transaction history
And you’re all set!
If you do not confirm your account within 7 days, Lumanu will send a reminder email to your inbox.
For any questions regarding your account, please reach out to email@example.com.