How to Connect your Bank Account through the Micro-deposit Flow
Lumanu’s payment feature is the easiest way to get paid for your work. To start getting paid fast and easily, connect your bank account to Lumanu. Lumanu's integration with Plaid makes it easy to connect your bank account without the need to enter your banking login information.
To connect your bank account through Plaid's micro-deposit flow, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Lumanu account and navigate to the Payments tab. Then, tap New Payment Request followed by Connect Account.
- Search "My Bank Account" to get to the micro-deposit option and tap Link with account numbers. Note that even if your banking institution appears in the search results, you have the option to directly link your account with your account numbers.
- Enter your Full Name
- Select Personal or Business account
- Select Checking or Savings
- Enter your bank's routing number
- Enter your account number
- Authorize deposits and withdrawal from your account
- Receive micro-deposits ($.99 or less) to your account with in 24 hours
- Return to Lumanu to verify the deposit amounts once they hit your account
If you do not confirm your account within 7 days, Lumanu will send a reminder email to your inbox.
And you're all set! For any questions regarding your account, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.