How To Add Content To A Created SmartBoost (SBv3)
To know when to add content to an existing SmartBoost, check out this article.
Below are steps for how to add content into an already created SmartBoost.
- Log in to the Lumanu platform.
- Click into the SmartBoost tab (Lighting Bolt icon).
- Click into the active or pending campaign where you would like to add content.
- Within your SmartBoost campaign click the 'Ad Creatives' tab.
- Click the 'Add New Creative' button.
- Utilize the Filters on the far left hand side to search for the piece of content that you want to add to your SmartBoost (can search by keyword/hashtag, influencer, content type, etc). Note, that when you make any changes to the filters you must click 'Search' again in order to populate the updated selections.
- Check the box on the left hand side of the piece of content that you want to boost and then click the 'Add New Creative' button to add that piece of content to your SmartBoost campaign. Note that you will be able to add multiple pieces of content at a time too.
- You can then add Primary Text to the piece of content, a CTA button (required) and a Website URL (required) as well as a Headline and/or Description if it is a Facebook post.
- After that click the 'Save Changes' button at the top right of the platform to save that piece of content within your SmartBoost campaign.
- Once you are finished adding all content to your SmartBoost campaign select the 'Publish to Facebook' button at the top right of the platform.
- An email notification will be sent once the SmartBoost has been published.
- Your SmartBoost will remain in a "drafted" state until you click the 'Start' button at the top right hand corner. Doing so will set your SmartBoost live in Facebook Ads Manager.
- Confirmation that the SmartBoost has been published will appear in the 'Publish Summary' tab. Note that the reason that there may be more ad sets than ads in the 'Publish Summary' tab is because SmartBoost creates ad sets based on the placement - audience combination (eg: Instagram Story Exact, Instagram Story Engaged, Instagram Story Lookalike).
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!