How Do I Confirm My Instagram Account Is Connected To A Facebook Page?
In order for SocialCert to work with Instagram, we require that your Instagram account is connected to a Facebook Page and that you are an admin of that Facebook page. Please follow these steps:
1. Confirm your Facebook Page is linked via the Instagram app
To confirm your Instagram Business profile is connected to the right Facebook page:
- Open the Instagram app
- Tap Edit Profile
- Tap Page
- Select the Facebook Page you want to associate with this Instagram account. If you do not have a Facebook Page, tap "Create a New Facebook Page" and follow the instructions on Instagram.
Once you are done, please log into SocialCert to complete the SocialCert process.
2. Confirm you are logged into a Facebook account that has admin access to the Facebook Page from Step(1)
If you have multiple Facebook user accounts (or if your talent manager is setting up SocialCert for you), please verify that the Facebook user setting up SocialCert has admin access to the Facebook Page linked in Step (1).
- Open your Facebook Account by going to facebook.com
- Click the triangle drop-down menu on the blue banner
- Select Manage Pages
- You should see the Facebook Page from Step (1) in the list of Pages
- If you do not see the correct Facebook Page listed, try logging into another Facebook Account that you may have access to
Don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!